- — NAHS Senior Seminar (@NASeniorSeminar)Sun, Sep 13 2015 01:19:42
- The teaching staff spent the entire day on Monday learning about the Rigor/Relevance Framework. We were engaged in rich dialogue about the activities we use to establish positive relationships and defining what rigor means to us. It's a year long process, yet Monday was a great start!
- Our students are engaged in a number of meaningful learning experiences in nearly every class. Teachers use the entire campus area and beyond, and integrate technology to make learning relevant.
- — Mrs. Dorman (@dorman_napls)Tue, Sep 15 2015 20:26:30HBio I added links in calendar to help ID what you saw Click "Links to ID Protists" in calendar and click on "More Details". #NAHSCommUNITY
- — Mrs. Dorman (@dorman_napls)Tue, Sep 15 2015 20:28:55PS "Childhood Graphs" link fixed to get HW Go to website, click on it on the calendar then click "more detail" to access it. #NAHSCommUNITY
- — Mrs. Dorman (@dorman_napls)Tue, Sep 15 2015 22:25:16Awesome video. Microscopic things are so cool! #NAHSCommUNITY https://twitter.com/EToppari/status/643865721248837633 …
- — Jessica Whitehead (@jnwhitehead)Wed, Sep 16 2015 19:48:2530 Questions to Ask Your Kid Instead of “How Was Your Day?” http://parent.co/30-questions-to-ask-your-kid-instead-of-how-was-your-day/ … via #greatideas #NAHScommUNITY
- — Mrs. Dorman (@dorman_napls)Tue, Sep 15 2015 22:28:09
- — Dwight Carter (@Dwight_Carter)Wed, Sep 16 2015 12:17:37We need your vote! New Albany A Cappella Singers - Sing On Stage With Foreigner | Contests http://www.933odc.com/contests/sing-on-stage-with-foreigner/401890/Vote/cast/461402 … #edchat #NAHSCommUNITY
Week 5 at #NAHSCommUNITY!
We began the week learning about the importance of positive relationships and what rigor means, and ended it with an amazing presentation by @HollisterCo and @Echosmith! The #HCoAllEqual assembly defines our common belief at NAHS!