- — Scott Braddock (@scottbraddock)Wed, Oct 24 2012 10:25:49Yes if it was $200 RT @dsilverman: Does the iPad mini interest you at all? Do you want one? How much do you think it's worth?
- — William Garrison (@williamgarrison)Wed, Oct 24 2012 10:26:16@dsilverman I'll have to hold/play with it to find out. I think the price is right, although $299 would've been cool.
- — petaBytes (@petabites)Wed, Oct 24 2012 10:26:45
- — Kevin Stout (@kevinbstout)Wed, Oct 24 2012 10:26:50@dsilverman Apple failed at pricing/features. No incentive to buy a mini @ $70 less than the 2. No incentive to buy a 4 when you have a 3.
- — Pepo García Arrechea (@PepoGA)Wed, Oct 24 2012 10:37:04@dsilverman. Yes, mostly for it's size. I believe it's perfect. Nice look also. Little pricey( wouldn't be with Retina/similar and/or A6)
- — Jeff Sepeta (@jsepeta)Wed, Oct 24 2012 10:38:28@dsilverman I currently own a 64gb iPad and bought a 64gb iPad 3 for my mom. Mostly I use iPad for reading pdf's but more & more for music.
- — James Walpole (@jameswalpole)Wed, Oct 24 2012 10:46:24@dsilverman yes ! and yes ! the price is on the high side but is no more than I expected, I’ll be preordering, my iPad2 will go on eBay