- — dwight silverman (@dsilverman)Sun, Nov 20 2011 13:24:58I should probably say what usually causes me to unfollow, right? Meanness, constant negativity, repetition, spamming. Don't mind high volume
- — dwight silverman (@dsilverman)Sun, Nov 20 2011 13:25:36... except when it's a boring subject, then I'll use the Mute feature of Echofon, undo it later when the flood's over.
- — Andy Revelle (@andyrevelle)Sun, Nov 20 2011 13:14:42@dsilverman Politics. When people I followed for non-political reasons ramble on about politics with which I don't agree, I unfollow.
- — Andy Revelle (@andyrevelle)Sun, Nov 20 2011 13:19:15
- — Craig Hlavaty (@CraigHlavaty)Sun, Nov 20 2011 13:15:08@dsilverman Obsessive (white) whining. Fighting. Bragging. Not making me laugh. And disrespecting people in the service industry.
- — Karen Edmundson (@kdedmundson)Sun, Nov 20 2011 13:23:03@dsilverman Large numbers of tweets that aren't about what I'm interested in; too many retweets that aren't interesting to me; ignorance...
- — Kayt Sukel (@kaytsukel)Sun, Nov 20 2011 13:26:34@dsilverman Spam links, lots of whining, or repeated requests for me to write for free/RT spammy stuff. Also? Weird comments about my kid.