- — Steve Kt (@SteveintheKT)Mon, Mar 26 2012 13:35:54Hmmm. Not everyone is a fan of #MadMen apparently. "Open your blouse" doesn't work on IHOP waitresses wearing too much eyeliner.
- — Tori Goudeau-Gable (@tori_gable123)Mon, Mar 26 2012 16:15:45I like every chick thinks she can change Don Draper. Girl please. Don must have a magic penis or something. #MadMen
- — integratePR (@integratePR)Mon, Mar 26 2012 16:35:28
- — Austin Taliaferro (@austinstruth)Mon, Mar 26 2012 15:58:51i apparently made a huge mistake by not watching mad men last night. guess i know what i'll be doing tonight. #MadMen
- — A Guy and a Bucket (@TXCoastCarWash)Mon, Mar 26 2012 10:59:45
- — Jenni Simmons (@jennisimmons)Mon, Mar 26 2012 04:58:33I'm sad we didn't see Betty tonight — I need new prissy material to quote while I hold my cigar like she holds her cigarettes. #madmen
- — Jeana Elizondo (@thatjeana)Mon, Mar 26 2012 03:35:02Is it just me or does every #MadMen character look like they've gained sympathy weight with Joan? I'm looking at you Pete Campbell.
Mad for #MadMen
Mad Men's season opener drew more social-media comments than any other series premiere in 2012, according to Mashable. Here's some reaction, mostly from Houston.
bydwight silverman535 Views