- Houston AT&T customer Austin Ware asked me today if I'd seen slow speeds on AT&T's data networks today.
- I've been on Wi-Fi all day so hadn't noticed, though I did experience some connection issues over the weekend on my iPhone. I decided to ask Twitter users what they were seeing.
- — Professor Paul (@NamedNobody)Mon, Apr 16 2012 19:47:22@dsilverman AT&T is shite in Houston...The two biggest providers that give Great Coverage is 1) Verizon 2)T-Mobile 3) AT&T 4)Sprint
- — Andrew J. Ferraro (@n737af)Mon, Apr 16 2012 19:41:16
- — dwight silverman (@dsilverman)Mon, Apr 16 2012 20:27:40A rep from @ATT tells me there is there indeed an open ticket for issues in Dallas/Ft. Worth. Seeking more details, clarity.
- — dwight silverman (@dsilverman)Mon, Apr 16 2012 20:31:28
- — dwight silverman (@dsilverman)Mon, Apr 16 2012 20:32:51
Is AT&T's 3G & LTE service down in Houston?
AT&T is experiencing a wireless data and voice outage in Texas, according to a representative from the company via Twitter. You may see bars on your 3G or LTE phone, but not be able to make calls or access data.
bydwight silverman7,571 Views