- Houston AT&T customer Austin Ware asked me today if I'd seen slow speeds on AT&T's data networks today.
- I've been on Wi-Fi all day so hadn't noticed, though I did experience some connection issues over the weekend on my iPhone. I decided to ask Twitter users what they were seeing.
- — Professor Paul (@NamedNobody)Mon, Apr 16 2012 12:47:22@dsilverman AT&T is shite in Houston...The two biggest providers that give Great Coverage is 1) Verizon 2)T-Mobile 3) AT&T 4)Sprint
- — Andrew J. Ferraro (@n737af)Mon, Apr 16 2012 12:41:16
- — dwight silverman (@dsilverman)Mon, Apr 16 2012 13:27:40A rep from @ATT tells me there is there indeed an open ticket for issues in Dallas/Ft. Worth. Seeking more details, clarity.
- — dwight silverman (@dsilverman)Mon, Apr 16 2012 13:31:28
- — dwight silverman (@dsilverman)Mon, Apr 16 2012 13:32:51