- — Lauren Ackerman (@VerbingNouns)Sat, Jan 09 2016 22:59:28
- — Nicole Holliday (@mixedlinguist)Sat, Jan 09 2016 23:06:45John Rickford, boldly subverting white supremacy by choosing to make his Presidential address about linguistic & racial justice #LSA2016 👊🏽
- — Lauren B. Collister (@parnopaeus)Sat, Jan 09 2016 23:07:45Rickford discussing the perception of the language of Rachel Jeantel in the 2013 trial for the killing of Trayvon Martin #LSA2016
- — Anna Greenwood (@c_geminni)Sat, Jan 09 2016 23:08:57Rickford: Of course all lives matter but you only need to specify types of lives when they've been treated as if they don't matter #LSA2016
- — Lauren B. Collister (@parnopaeus)Sat, Jan 09 2016 23:09:09Rickford: "Jeantel's dialect was found guilty before Zimmerman found innocent." #LSA2016 She was star witness, but not mentioned by jury.
LSA 2016 - John Rickford's Presidential Address
byMercedes D461 Views