- The first tweet comes from Rod Middleton, webmaster for the WICS website http://welshintensivecaresociety.org/ …
- — Paul Morgan (@drpaulmorgan)Wed, Jun 20 2012 15:29:27
- — Andrew Hermon (@hermonator01)Wed, Jun 20 2012 20:42:08
- I prepare to leave home to head west along the M4 to Saundersfoot
- — Paul Morgan (@drpaulmorgan)Thu, Jun 21 2012 06:00:25
- Traffic is good, so I arrive at the hotel just 1 hour and 40 minutes later.
- — Paul Morgan (@drpaulmorgan)Thu, Jun 21 2012 08:55:16Arrived in Saundersfoot 30m minutes ago. Rain has stopped, sun is shining - but will it last? We should be so lucky..... #wics2012
- @ubergasmonkey asks what's the programme like.....
- And the delegates and speakers begin to gather.
- The meeting gets underway
- — Welsh Intensive Care (@WICS2011)Thu, Jun 21 2012 10:06:26History of diagnosis of death goes back to Hippocrates. Later, death of Alexander the Great - was he dead when embalmed? #wics2012
- — Welsh Intensive Care (@WICS2011)Thu, Jun 21 2012 10:09:07Versalius found a beating heart at autopsy in 1564. French in 1700’s designed number of diagnostic tests #wics2012
- — Welsh Intensive Care (@WICS2011)Thu, Jun 21 2012 10:15:31Critical care, ventilation & CPB changed the landscape. Harvard Criteria first in 1968. 1976 & 1979 Medical Royal Colleges #wics2012
Welsh Intensive Care Society Summer Meeting 2012
This year's summer meeting of the Welsh Intensive Care Society (WICS) was held at the St. Brides Spa Hotel, Saundersfoot, Pembrokeshire. This Storify will hopefully capture all the tweets using the meeting hashtag #wics2012. You can follow WICS on Twitter, @wics2011
byPaul Morgan 121 Views