Hands-on Skills Workshops
- — Aileen O'Carroll (@aaocarroll)Thu, Oct 25 2012 09:42:27Using Linked Data allows you to build your website by re-using the data of others, and allows others to use your data in their. #rodh2012
DAY 3 ^
Expressing the Value and Impact of Digital Humanities Research
- Sandra Collins @SandriCollins closing the day.
- — DigHumanTCD (@DigHumanTCD)Wed, Oct 24 2012 15:51:57while the IRC has set out with two separate pots of funding for SET and HSS subjects, pressures come from above - Eucharia Meehan #rodh2012
- — Paul O'Shea (@pauldoshea)Wed, Oct 24 2012 15:41:49"We have to engage with the beneficiaries, we have to engage with the people," in order to express the benefits of DH. #rodh2012
- — Paul O'Shea (@pauldoshea)Wed, Oct 24 2012 15:37:57Big challenge of DH: dealing with the exponential increase in data, processing it and turning it into useable knowledge #rodh2012
- — DigHumanTCD (@DigHumanTCD)Wed, Oct 24 2012 15:21:08DH TCD's Jennifer Edmond delivers her 'Digital Humanities Soundtrack' to outline DH today; Sunshine or Dark Side? #rodh2012
- — Paul O'Shea (@pauldoshea)Wed, Oct 24 2012 15:19:36"Digital humanities ... a cultural trauma"? I'm not too sure about the use of the latter word 'trauma'. What's traumatic about it? #rodh2012
Realising the Opportunities of Digital Humanities #RODH2012
A story based around the collective tweets and posts from delegates at the workshop 'Realising the Opportunities of Digital Humanities', 23-25 October 2012 in Dublin and Maynooth, Ireland.
byDigital Repository of Ireland1 Like991 Views