- — Rural GPs Scotland (@RuralGPScot)Sun, Nov 06 2016 09:24:00Woah - over 400 tweets from @RuralGPScot conference #rgpas16 - More stats at http://www.symplur.com/healthcare-hashtags/rgpas16/ …
- — David Hogg (@davidrhogg)Sat, Nov 05 2016 22:04:17
- — David Hogg (@davidrhogg)Sat, Nov 05 2016 20:27:51Thanks to all speakers at #rgpas16 - great to see record attendance, feedback positive & students & trainees brought fantastic new ideas 👍
- — David Hogg (@davidrhogg)Sat, Nov 05 2016 20:26:28
- — David Hogg (@davidrhogg)Sat, Nov 05 2016 20:21:43
- — Kate Dawson (@drceit)Sat, Nov 05 2016 18:04:20@GURRMS #rgpas16 oops - March not May, everyone - end of conference brain fade, plus a severe case of being very very hungry. https://twitter.com/drceit/status/794600433293651968 …
- — Susan Bowie (@docsuzy)Sat, Nov 05 2016 05:45:07We were presented with two great pieces of research from Norway about the essential role of the rural GP. #rgpas16 @RCGPScotland https://twitter.com/doc_price/status/794556919906271236 …
- — Symplur Hashtags (@healthhashtags)Fri, Nov 04 2016 19:03:23
- — Kate Dawson (@drceit)Fri, Nov 04 2016 16:43:03@GURRMS @James_McHugh123 glad you enjoyed this. It is really energising to meet enthusiastic students and to share our experience.#rgpas16 https://twitter.com/James_McHugh123/status/794569532220313601 …
- — James McHugh (@James_McHugh123)Fri, Nov 04 2016 15:58:33A wonderful experience at the #rgpas16 conference. Perfect for students to get a good grasp on rural medicine and would highly recommend!
- — Rural Doctors (@Rural_Doc)Fri, Nov 04 2016 15:18:48Rural student electives have potential for students to experience multiagency working; MCGA, RNLI, Primary and Secondary care, OOH #rgpas16
Bringing together rural GPs from across Scotland - annual conference of the Rural GP Association of Scotland.
byDavid Hogg63 Views