- — Josh Mansour (@joshmansour)Mon, Feb 29 2016 17:21:51I have such curiosity about the one thing in a decade that Clarence Thomas felt he couldn't let slide without asking a question.
- — Timothy Ryan (@tjryan93)Mon, Feb 29 2016 17:38:11"Can you give me another area where a misdemeanor violation suspends a constitutional right?" - Clarence Thomas' first question in 10 years
- — Adam McDuffie (@Adam_McDuffie)Mon, Feb 29 2016 17:22:11Breaking: Clarence Thomas asks a question during oral arguments, proving reports of unrelenting 10-yr case of laryngitis to be wholly false.
- — Ricardo Pérez (@ricardoaperez)Mon, Feb 29 2016 17:39:55Is Clarence Thomas "asking a question" somehow newsworthy? How self-important of him to think that his silence is significant in any way.
- — LaurenBaratzLogsted (@LaurenBaratzL)Mon, Feb 29 2016 17:44:14That moment Justice Clarence Thomas gets all, 'And you people thought I was predictable, didn't you?' #SCOTUS
- — Ted Perry (@TheTeditorial)Mon, Feb 29 2016 17:42:59Clarence Thomas asked his first question in 10 years this morning and now I have Pearl Jam stuck in my head: Jeremy spoke in class today.
- — Nathan Gallion (@ndgallion)Mon, Feb 29 2016 17:48:40Clarence Thomas asked a question from the bench today. Maybe he lost a bet w/Scalia a decade ago and figured he's good now? #SCOTUS
- — Drew Vaupen (@Drewby1028)Mon, Feb 29 2016 17:48:09Clarence Thomas spoke from the Supreme Court bench for the first time in ten years. Turns out he has the voice of Alvin the Chipmunk.
Justice Clarence Thomas breaks his silence
For the first time in 10 years, Justice Clarence Thomas asks questions Monday during oral arguments before the U.S. Supreme Court.