- As 30 participants from Dudley MBC and local voluntary and community organisations gathered together at INSIGHT House in Brierley Hill, twitter users among them started letting their followers know what they were up to...
- — Lorna Prescott (@dosticen)Wed, Jul 18 2012 08:49:41
- We got going with a little bit of scene setting ... the rest of the day was highly participative
- — Lorna Prescott (@dosticen)Wed, Jul 18 2012 09:22:22Just opened Dudley's #MASHLab -my presentation is here: ttp://www.slideshare.net/lornaprescott/dudley-mash-lab-introduction-slides
- — NorthDudley NHW (@northdudleynhw)Wed, Jul 18 2012 10:53:24
- — Lorna Prescott (@dosticen)Wed, Jul 18 2012 09:35:37We're taking a whole systems approach in our #MASHLab work, and have carried out appreciative interviews - info here: http://issuu.com/lornaprescott/docs/mashsystemsapproach …naprescott/docs/mashsystemsapproach
- The group discussions began with 'what is collaboration?'
- The feedback from the 5 groups was brilliant, and later in the day Liam tweeted from Mexico to add his thoughts...
- — Lorna Prescott (@dosticen)Wed, Jul 18 2012 09:38:36
- — NorthDudley NHW (@northdudleynhw)Wed, Jul 18 2012 10:55:15
- — Lorna Prescott (@dosticen)Wed, Jul 18 2012 09:42:23
MASH Lab 18 July 2012
Action research with people from grass roots community groups in Dudley Borough have led to thinking we call MASH: Managing Assets and Services Holistically. This event aimed to explore approaches to empowering collaborative working between Dudley MBC and communities, and develop tangible projects.
byLorna Prescott88 Views