- — Doris N. Truong (@DorisTruong)Fri, Mar 14 2014 12:50:41
- — David Cuillier (@DavidCuillier)Fri, Mar 14 2014 14:22:30#unitycaucus an amazing gathering started now in D.C. Journalism benefits through collaboration. Hang together or we will hang separately!
- — Anders Gyllenhaal (@AGyllenhaal)Fri, Mar 14 2014 14:23:33Attending the #Unitycaucus, a day-long gathering in DC to work diversity issues and chart the course on Unity fronts
- — Dori J. Maynard (@djmaynard)Fri, Mar 14 2014 14:35:57
- — Curtis Tate (@tatecurtis)Fri, Mar 14 2014 14:48:48This Guardian piece on the throwback demographics of journalism startups is a perfect topic for today's #unitycaucus: http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/mar/12/journalism-startups-diversity-ezra-klein-nate-silver …
- — Justin Ellis (@JustinNXT)Fri, Mar 14 2014 14:54:15
- — Joshunda Sanders (@jvic)Fri, Mar 14 2014 15:27:00Margaret Holt from Chicago Tribune says that it's not the responsibility of people of color to diversify newsrooms or coverage #unitycaucus
- — Jen Christensen (@jechristensen)Fri, Mar 14 2014 15:27:12Question asked #unitycaucus "Are diversity committees in your company –corrections officers or are they co. coaches?" How can they be both?
- — Justin Ellis (@JustinNXT)Fri, Mar 14 2014 15:34:27
UNITY Diversity Caucus
Journalism leaders, from news organizations and associations committed to media diversity, talk about how we can all work together to make a difference. This is a continuing project.
byDoris N. Truong1 Like53 Views