- DoriFern Media & Marketing Services, Jan 2012 - PresentContent strategy and editorial direction
- Media clients include: Truth In Aging, DJZ, NewYork.com
- ▼ Implement editorial and cross-marketing processes, best practices and consistent quality and style standards as Consulting Editorial Director for Truth In Aging, a media and ecommerce business devoted to natural anti-aging beauty products.
- ▲ Consulting Editorial Director at this start-up from the founder of Turntable.fm.
- ▼ Launch Editor in Chief for travel & entertainment ecommerce and media venture NewYork.com
- Hired, managed editorial team and oversaw production of 500 pages of launch content on time (under three months) and on budget.
- ▼ Agency clients include: Rosetta, Blast Radius
- Created Burlington.com's content strategy, working closely with UX and visual designers, to breathe new life, urgency and vastly improved usability into this this bargain brand's dusty reputation and previously-dull and unfriendly website design and interaction.
- Content strategy for new business pitches; eCRM program development for Novartis healthcare clients including...▼
- The Prevacid eCRM program, a 2013 MM&M Award Finalist for Best Multi-Channel Campaign for Large Client Organizations
- Developed new content platform plans for Chase Sapphire, Chase/JP Morgan Private Client
Meredith Corporation: 2008-2012Managed editorial strategy, planning and development for Kraft Foods' digital, global CRM program. Led cross-channel, intra-agency content integration team.