- On March 15, the TEDxSummerisle official account started posting.
- It started slow, following the standard clumsy tweeting habits of self marketers who are new to Twitter.
- — TEDxSummerisle (@TEDxSummerisle)Sat, Mar 16 2013 21:57:21
- There was a tumblr as well, which had posts on is going back as far as the winter solstice.
- A few other people noticed and began to talk about it lightly.
- — Adam Rothstein (@Interdome)Sat, Mar 16 2013 21:58:44
- — Jenny Lassiter (@swarmlogix)Mon, Mar 18 2013 00:45:35
- Most of them were new to Twitter themselves. As the day of the event grew nearer, activity began to heat up.
- — TEDxSummerisle (@TEDxSummerisle)Tue, Mar 19 2013 15:02:20Reminder: Here is the schedule of events for #TEDxSummerisle stay tuned for how to access the livestream. http://tedxsummerisle.tumblr.com/post/45689835453/updated-final-schedule …tumblr.com/post/45689835453/updated-final-schedule
- Attendees and people who knew the attendees started tweeting about it.
- — Jenny Lassiter (@swarmlogix)Tue, Mar 19 2013 17:46:44Oh god, is this jet lag? I hate this. I'm told there will be a pub and this will fix things. Save me, pub. #TEDxSummerisle
- — Angel of History (@history_angel)Tue, Mar 19 2013 18:35:16Getting to #TEDxSummerisle a bit early. Hope they still have my registration at the inn... I hear it's pretty full.
A collection of the tweets from TEDxSummerisle. The worst TEDx in history.
byTim Maly1 Like3,544 Views