- — Daniel Bassill (@tutormentorteam)Thu, Jul 21 2016 23:06:03The #clmooc map at https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=10aBmqeh1pFZKAbHm37nLxUsjZHs … shows how we come from many parts of US and world. That's great!
- — Sheri Edwards (@grammasheri)Thu, Jul 21 2016 23:07:07A1: today is my first day back and am loving the discussion on #remix summarized by @dogtrax http://dogtrax.edublogs.org/2016/07/21/reciprocation-the-fine-line-between-remixing-and-plagiarism/ … #clmooc
- — Terry Elliott (@telliowkuwp)Thu, Jul 21 2016 23:08:21I loved Jennifer/Kevin? et al. and I am finishing a zeega using their digital objects: http:////zeega.tellio.club/99 #clmooc
- — (((Joe Dillon))) (@onewheeljoe)Thu, Jul 21 2016 23:10:08A1- I appreciate how @LGZreader @ronald_2008 have begun a convo about badges by issuing badges. #clmooc https://www.badgelist.com/clmooc/connected-learner/u/onewheeljoe …
- — The New Media Writer (@theNMwriter)Thu, Jul 21 2016 23:13:19A1. I enjoyed the collaborative found poetry/images slideshow. I hope to add my own slide soon: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1G2mAV4mwqqM_xZQQ5pL4ZYZPXch95x7UXTiOCrME58E/mobilepresent?slide=id.g14fe740976_0_23 … #clmooc
- — Terry Elliott (@telliowkuwp)Thu, Jul 21 2016 23:12:19
- — Michelle Stein (@SteinatDavis)Thu, Jul 21 2016 23:12:39A2: As in all shared works, once the piece is out of the creator's hands, intention is difficult to discern. #clmooc
- — Daniel Bassill (@tutormentorteam)Thu, Jul 21 2016 23:12:58A2. Seems to me, "intention" of remixer is very important. For what purpose are they re-mixing my ideas? #clmooc
- — Karen Fasimpaur (@kfasimpaur)Thu, Jul 21 2016 23:14:11
- — Susan van Gelder (@susanvg)Thu, Jul 21 2016 23:15:47
- — Sheri Edwards (@grammasheri)Thu, Jul 21 2016 23:14:11a2: to teach remix is to teach respect; remix is community and could be community debate - civil, honoring, renewing, changing #clmooc
- — Daniel Bassill (@tutormentorteam)Thu, Jul 21 2016 23:15:08I've encouraged interns, others to 'hack and re-mix' work I've originated, so more people see it, understand it, use it. #clmooc
- — Sheri Edwards (@grammasheri)Thu, Jul 21 2016 23:16:41This is so important: he encouraged others — that’s how we make a difference ! awesome. #clmooc https://twitter.com/tutormentorteam/status/756266286494121984 …
- — The New Media Writer (@theNMwriter)Thu, Jul 21 2016 23:15:42A2. The intentions are what drives the selection, arrangement, and attributions. It also plays a part in fair use #clmooc
#CLMOOC Twitter Chat 2
This is a curated version of the second Twitter Chat of CLMOOC 2016. The theme of the Make Cycle was Reciprocation with Generosity. Discussion topics ranged from remix to ownership to play and beyond.