- I arrived in Brighton the night before and found a great place to stay.
- The following day would be all about documenting with mobile devices. As if well timed, a radio interview i had given the week before in America went live. It focused on wearable tech and 'oversharing'.
- — Word of Mouth (@wordofmouth)Wed, Apr 16 2014 19:00:51
- After a great night's sleep I was ready for the day.
- — Little Green Pig (@littlegreenpig1)Thu, Apr 17 2014 08:59:33
- — Abigail Edge (@abigailedge)Thu, Apr 17 2014 10:52:38
- — Abigail Edge (@abigailedge)Thu, Apr 17 2014 11:01:05What’s in @Documentally’s mobile storytelling kitbag? Take a look: http://www.pinterest.com/documentally/in-my-kitbag … #ou_msw #mojo #journalism
Storymaking in Brighton
Thanks to sponsors The Open University, and our hosts the Ministry of Stories and Lighthouse. The 17th saw Storymaking Walks arrive in Brighton.