- First day, starting Monday afternoon.
Anasol Peña (U. Essex)
“Towards blended reality on collaborative laboratory activities using smart objects”
- Juan Muñoz Cristóbal y Luis Pablo Prieto (UVa)
"Architectures for supporting learning across web and physical spaces using AR" (1 presentation and participatory activities)
- — Eduardo GómezSánchez (@EdugomUva)Mon, May 27 2013 14:47:39
Javier Melero (UPF)
"Gamified learning activities in situ: lessons learnt with teachers and students"
María Jesús Rodríguez Triana (UVa)
- — AMartinezMones (@A_MartinezMones)Mon, May 27 2013 16:54:47
- Second day, starting at 9:30 of Tuesday
- — daviniahl (@daviniahl)Tue, May 28 2013 07:48:19