- — thottieottiedopalita (@lolitasaywhat)Wed, May 27 2015 01:02:27@djolder I could cry, can't wait to read this (and order it for our collection; I work at a library!)
- — Daniel José Older (@djolder)Wed, May 27 2015 01:06:10I didn't set out to write "Urban Fantasy" back in 2009. I was just writing what I knew to be true: that cities are alive with history.
- — Daniel José Older (@djolder)Wed, May 27 2015 01:07:25And those living histories are fraught with the very power plays and rising tensions that make stories great. Love, war and politics.
- — Daniel José Older (@djolder)Wed, May 27 2015 01:10:04And the city is a crossroads, one of love and disaster, desperation and victory, regret and the past present and future. Ay man...
- — Daniel José Older (@djolder)Wed, May 27 2015 01:11:40At 1 point, long after everything was already in motion, both HRB & Shadowshaper poised to come out, someone told me Urban Fantasy was out
The Myth of the Hype
byDaniel José Older370 Views