- I'm loathe to give them the clicks, but the article has to be read in order to comment with an informed viewpoint. http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/13/opinion/keller-heroic-measures.html?_r=0 …
- — Lisa Bonchek Adams (@AdamsLisa)Sun, Jan 12 2014 20:04:51I don't know why I, a person dedicated to education and personal choice by cancer patients, have been so mischaracterized as lay in hospital
- — Mary Beth Williams (@embeedub)Sun, Jan 12 2014 20:22:44& if you think people who've gone through what @AdamsLisa has "shouldn’t be unduly praised," NYT, I HAVE NO FUCKING WORDS.
- — Lisa Bonchek Adams (@AdamsLisa)Sun, Jan 12 2014 20:24:59I am all about acceptance of diagnosis and open honest communication, especially with kids. As if they never read a word.
- — Sarah Milstein (@SarahM)Sun, Jan 12 2014 21:15:24
- — Meredith Fortin (@mollymollymere)Sun, Jan 12 2014 21:18:47@xeni also, re: dignity, Keller smugly insinuates that she isn't graceful & courageous bc she isn't performing illness the 'right way'