- Q1: Do you think that today’s marketing content is insensitive to diverse audiences?
- — QL Tech Australia (@QLTechAustralia)Tue, Jun 13 2017 06:23:18
- — StrategyStew (@strategystew)Mon, Jun 12 2017 18:14:00A1 The audience you want to reach out to is crucial. If you’re missing specifics than content can be seen as insensitive #BizapaloozaChat
- — Charles T Franklin (@creativedropout)Mon, Jun 12 2017 18:12:39
- — Bizapalooza (@Bizapalooza)Mon, Jun 12 2017 18:12:00A1- I wouldn’t call it insensitive, but there are many assumptions and stereotypes still very popular in marketing. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q2: Can you think of an example of content that is poorly targeted to diversity?
- — Charles T Franklin (@creativedropout)Mon, Jun 12 2017 18:18:06
- — SmallBizOpinions (@SmallBizOpinion)Mon, Jun 12 2017 18:18:00A2) I know that people like new Heineken ad, but to me it seems staged and therefore w/out lasting solution. #BizapaloozaChat
- — StrategyStew (@strategystew)Mon, Jun 12 2017 18:19:01A2 Well how about any content that ignores e.g. people / disabilities: blind or the deaf and hard of hearing community. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q3: What’s your opinion about writing copy with diversity in mind?
- — QL Tech Australia (@QLTechAustralia)Tue, Jun 13 2017 06:27:13@DIYMarketers A3: It is little difficult but these are the tips which can make it easy: https://mythcreants.com/blog/eight-easy-tips-for-writing-a-diverse-story/ … #BizapaloozaChat
- — Charles T Franklin (@creativedropout)Mon, Jun 12 2017 18:31:05
- — Tianna Winters (@socialbytw)Mon, Jun 12 2017 18:27:23
- Q4: Why is it important to speak to a broader audience if we’re supposed to target an audience?
- — Robert Willard (@BusSavvySavant)Mon, Jun 12 2017 18:32:47
- — Tianna Winters (@socialbytw)Mon, Jun 12 2017 18:30:56A4 because our target audience consists of so many different people - income, likes, practices - demos have changed #BizapaloozaChat
- Q5: Have you ever been offended by marketing copy or Experienced copy that was insensitive to your culture?
Writing for Diversity: How to Attract and Connect With a Diverse Audience
Writing for a diverse audience is a marketing challenge. Use these helpful strategies to connect with minority audiences and customers for your business.
byIvana Taylor37 Views