- Q1: If you could go back in time and give yourself a piece of advice, what would it be?
- — Pierre DeBois (@ZimanaAnalytics)Mon, Mar 20 2017 18:24:50#BizapaloozaChat A1. Hard work not enough - must be alert to surroundings, know how to work w/ people on the details, not just motivation
- — Mike Rana ✈️📱🇺🇸 (@michaelranaii)Mon, Mar 20 2017 18:14:02A1. Try much harder to join the military. It would have done wonders for me. #BizapaloozaChat https://twitter.com/diymarketers/status/843887363277246466 …
- — Ivana Taylor (@DIYMarketers)Mon, Mar 20 2017 18:11:05
- — Roslyn Wertheimer 📸 (@RE_Wertheimer)Mon, Mar 20 2017 18:13:19A1: Keep talking to people in your field, keep collecting information, don't be afraid to go to people to ask questions #bizapaloozachat
- — Amir Kendic (@cooshacalendar)Mon, Mar 20 2017 18:16:03A1 - love the question! I would have made different choices with a couple people I worked with. Like not working with them #BizapaloozaChat
- — Charles T Franklin (@creativedropout)Mon, Mar 20 2017 18:18:21
- — Shashi Bellamkonda (@shashib)Mon, Mar 20 2017 18:22:03#BizapaloozaChat A1. Time is the only non-renewable resource we have. It has to be spent to make us happy for our entire life
- — Pierre DeBois (@ZimanaAnalytics)Mon, Mar 20 2017 18:23:45#BizapaloozaChat A1. Be alert for trends in society, marketplace - that tells you where potential customers are & shows where to pivot
- Q2: What’s your strategy for success? Change and adapt or be yourself no matter what?
- — Roslyn Wertheimer 📸 (@RE_Wertheimer)Mon, Mar 20 2017 18:17:26
- — Ashley Murray (@MurrayAshley)Mon, Mar 20 2017 18:19:33A2: the ability to change is vital for success, that includes being able to change ur thinking with new evidence. #bizapaloozachat
- — Mike Rana ✈️📱🇺🇸 (@michaelranaii)Mon, Mar 20 2017 18:20:24A2. Meet challenges head on. Embrace change without sacrificing individuality or autonomy. #BizapaloozaChat https://twitter.com/diymarketers/status/843888628740866048 …
- — Pierre DeBois (@ZimanaAnalytics)Mon, Mar 20 2017 18:25:40#BizapaloozaChat A2 You have to adopt using the core pieces of your skills. i did not know programming when started, but adopted it later...
- — Pierre DeBois (@ZimanaAnalytics)Mon, Mar 20 2017 18:26:23#BizapaloozaChat A2 people don't "pay" for "you" exactly; They are looking for ppl who can solve their problems w/ products & services
- Q3: It’s important to be yourself and own who you are - but what if who you are isn’t working so well?
- — Ashley Murray (@MurrayAshley)Mon, Mar 20 2017 18:25:49A3: yes all of us have blind spots & if we're not self auditing regularly it minimizes our potential for growth #BizapaloozaChat
- — Pier-Olivier Pinard (@Popinard)Mon, Mar 20 2017 18:22:53
- — Mike Rana ✈️📱🇺🇸 (@michaelranaii)Mon, Mar 20 2017 18:25:59A3. It depends on what isn't working. There is some conformity needed for the #biz world, but you don't have to marry it. #BizapaloozaChat https://twitter.com/diymarketers/status/843889884158922752 …
- — Pierre DeBois (@ZimanaAnalytics)Mon, Mar 20 2017 18:29:33#BizapaloozaChat A3. You can show tact and still be yourself; But you must remember why you are in biz - to offer and implement solutions
Think Big: How to Combine Attitude with Action to Succeed
Your business has one major enemy, one competitor whose sole purpose is to keep you down, keep you comfortable, keep you safe -- that is YOU! Well -- actually it’s more like your brain -- but either way, the good news is that while you can’t do anything about other people -- you can certainly do something about yourself.
byIvana Taylor61 Views