- Q1: When I say MEETINGS, what’s the first thing that pops into your head?
- — Bizapalooza (@Bizapalooza)Mon, Feb 20 2017 19:07:00
- — Charles T Franklin (@creativedropout)Mon, Feb 20 2017 19:26:25
- Q2: Why do you think people hate meetings so much?
- — Sanchit Raina (@sanchit_raina)Mon, Feb 20 2017 19:13:42
- — Debi Norton (@BRAVOMedia1)Mon, Feb 20 2017 19:11:46a2 @Bizapalooza People want their time valued - the meeting must have an agenda & be important enough to call the team in! #bizapaloozachat https://twitter.com/Bizapalooza/status/833755609384308737 …
- — Ashley Murray (@MurrayAshley)Mon, Feb 20 2017 19:12:23A2: there's always that 1/2/3 people who monopolize the meeting but don't actually add value = time wasters #BizapaloozaChat
- Q3: What role do you think meetings play in the lack of employee engagement?
- — Jason Quesada (@jqsmooth)Mon, Feb 20 2017 19:20:24A3: Collaboration happens on a continuum, not in discrete chunks dictated by someone reserving a room or writing an agenda. #Bizapaloozachat
- — ShereeseM, MS/MBA (@ShereesePubHlth)Mon, Feb 20 2017 19:20:22A3 Bus. have 2 move at speed of tech to create better tools 4 hosting productive meetings when/where they're most valuable #BizapaloozaChat
The Secrets to Highly Productive Meetings
Meetings are NOT going away. There simply is NO BETTER way of getting on the same page, coming up with new ideas and just plain connecting with the people you work with than with a face to face meeting. But meetings can also be (and often are) a colossal waste of time and human energy. There is a way to have BOTH productive meetings and get a ton of stuff done. In this session, we're chatting with Jason Quesada from Webex who shares the best tips and strategies for running the most productive virtual meetings.
byIvana Taylor113 Views