- Q1: Would you say that you are good at thinking on your feet? Why or Why Not?
- — Independent Retailer (@indretailer)Mon, Jul 24 2017 18:12:51
- — Jim Katzaman (@JKatzaman)Mon, Jul 24 2017 18:12:07A1 I'm OK at thinking on my feet, but I still get those "Could have had a V-8" moments when I realize I forgot something. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Josiesque Designs (@josiesquedesign)Mon, Jul 24 2017 18:11:44
- Q2: What puts the most pressure on you in your business?
- — SmallBizOpinions (@SmallBizOpinion)Mon, Jul 24 2017 18:18:00A2) No matter how good things are I always think how everything can change quickly and not for the better. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Jim Katzaman (@JKatzaman)Mon, Jul 24 2017 18:18:10A2 The most pressure in business comes from pressing deadlines. The light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Andrea Villeneuve (@DreaVilleneuve)Mon, Jul 24 2017 18:22:55A2: Probably the same as others, client care, deadlines. #BizapaloozaChat https://twitter.com/Bizapalooza/status/889549494555033600 …
- Q3: How do you cope with the pressure - share some tips?.
- — SmallBizOpinions (@SmallBizOpinion)Mon, Jul 24 2017 18:23:01A3) I’m aware I’m not always good at it, but I try to take a break and focus on the goal, the priority. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Josiesque Designs (@josiesquedesign)Mon, Jul 24 2017 18:22:05
- Q4: What’s the difference between “thinking on your feet” and being unprepared?
- — StrategyStew (@strategystew)Mon, Jul 24 2017 18:29:01A4 When we are unprepared we can’t improvise, improvisation needs at least general knowledge on the topic. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Andrea Villeneuve (@DreaVilleneuve)Mon, Jul 24 2017 18:29:30A4: Thinking on your feet means you've considered possible though maybe not the solution, unprepared means you haven't #BizapaloozaChat https://twitter.com/Bizapalooza/status/889552009380020224 …
- — Ivana Taylor (@DIYMarketers)Mon, Jul 24 2017 18:26:01A4: I think that thinking on your feet is a function of being practiced, prepared and knowledgeable. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q5: Do you like to improvise or does it stress you out? - why?
- — CP Solutions (@Your_CPSolution)Mon, Jul 24 2017 18:32:09
Performing Under Pressure - How to Use Improv to Solve Business Challenges
Learn to think like an improv pro. Improvisation develops mental agility that powers athletes, soldiers, and others to stay focused and perform amid chaos
byIvana Taylor80 Views