- Q1: Small changes can result in big success - myth or reality? Explain.
- — Ivana Taylor (@DIYMarketers)Mon, Jul 17 2017 18:11:01A1: Small changes CAN result in big results. But depends on the small change you make. Must be relevant. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Jim Katzaman (@JKatzaman)Mon, Jul 17 2017 18:12:07A1 Logically, small changes can result in big success, similar to a small mid-course correction in a long space mission. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q2: What’s one small change you’ve made that created a big difference in your business or life?
- — Tianna Winters (@socialbytw)Mon, Jul 17 2017 18:16:33A2 pitching through cold emails - they require A LOT of research but those short emails gained me some great clients #bizapaloozachat
- — Josiesque Designs (@josiesquedesign)Mon, Jul 17 2017 18:17:26
- — SmallBizOpinions (@SmallBizOpinion)Mon, Jul 17 2017 18:18:00A2) I made a decision to accept projects not only good for my business but good for me too. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q3: Why are we so averse to change?
- — Natasha Rawls (@Rawls_Natasha)Mon, Jul 17 2017 20:43:41
- Q4: How do you identify WHAT to change; that single small change to leverage?
- — Natasha Rawls (@Rawls_Natasha)Mon, Jul 17 2017 20:45:09
- — Tim Berry (@Timberry)Mon, Jul 17 2017 18:27:36A4: Knowing what to change is a good argument for a lean business plan along with a process to review and revise monthly #bizapaloozachat
- — Jim Katzaman (@JKatzaman)Mon, Jul 17 2017 18:28:15A4 One problem with making change is trying what worked in another sector, but it's not compatible with yours. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q5: What are some of the dangers of making small incremental changes?
- — Ivana Taylor (@DIYMarketers)Mon, Jul 17 2017 18:31:00A5: Small changes aren’t always the solution. It’s that stupid “boiling frog” story that’s the danger. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Charles T Franklin (@TheCharlesIBe)Mon, Jul 17 2017 18:30:59A5: 1. Wrong technique 2. Wrong focus 3. Wrong purpose #BizapaloozaChat https://twitter.com/DIYMarketers/status/887016558752649220 …
One small change to build ongoing success
Big wins are based on small changes. Celebrity small business expert, Susan Solovic shares small changes that make the biggest difference in your business.
byIvana Taylor35 Views