- Q1: What’s your current favorite social media platform? What do you love about it?
- — Mack Collier (@MackCollier)Mon, Sep 11 2017 18:10:55A1 LinkedIn for business networking, Twitter will always be best for real-time communication like #bizapaloozachat https://twitter.com/Bizapalooza/status/907305242169143297 …
- — Suzanne M Stewart (@SuzanneStewart1)Mon, Sep 11 2017 18:13:43A1: Tied between Twitter and FB. JUST starting to grow Twitter. Still not sure what to do with it for biz. FB has been #1. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q2: Have you ever considered “leaving” your favorite platform? Explain.
- — Andrea Villeneuve (@DreaVilleneuve)Mon, Sep 11 2017 18:26:33A2: I've considered leaving them all at one point. And have scaled back on many which don't fit my direction/use of time. #BizapaloozaChat https://twitter.com/Bizapalooza/status/907306500217098241 …
- — Jim Katzaman (@JKatzaman)Mon, Sep 11 2017 18:22:02A2 I've had to open a Facebook account to accommodate my day job, but its timeline mystifies and irritates me. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q3: What questions should you ask yourself to decide which social channel is best for you?
- — Tim Berry (@Timberry)Mon, Sep 11 2017 18:23:46A3: I worry about misuse of some platforms, Susceptible to (and selling to) bots, for example. Fake contrived engagement. #bizapaloozachat
- — Mack Collier (@MackCollier)Mon, Sep 11 2017 18:21:28A3 - For Biz, are your customers there? If so, how can you use site to help reach your bi objectives? #BizapaloozaChat https://twitter.com/Bizapalooza/status/907307758130749441 …
- Q4: What is your current way of deciding which social platform is best for your business?
- — Bizapalooza (@Bizapalooza)Mon, Sep 11 2017 18:27:01A4- I start with my business, can I provide quality engagement, conversation and content on that platform. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Mack Collier (@MackCollier)Mon, Sep 11 2017 18:26:02A4 Are my customers there? Can I add value to my customers? Can I grow and show my expertise? #BizapaloozaChat https://twitter.com/Bizapalooza/status/907309015096451072 …
- Q5: Have you switched your social media strategy or focus recently why and how?
- — Ivana Taylor (@DIYMarketers)Mon, Sep 11 2017 18:31:00A5: I’m currently shifting my focus BACK to LinkedIn from Twitter. I like the new interface. It Engages Conversation #BizapaloozaChat
- — Bizapalooza (@Bizapalooza)Mon, Sep 11 2017 18:32:00A5- Haven’t done that recently but I left facebook for twitter and linkedin, too much talk and not enough opportunities. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Mack Collier (@MackCollier)Mon, Sep 11 2017 18:31:02A5 Yes, constantly. Always trying new things, that;s how you learn, not by reading an 'expert's' blog posts ;) #BizapaloozaChat https://twitter.com/Bizapalooza/status/907310281214361600 …
Is it Time to Switch Social Media Platforms?
Are you on the right social media platforms? Sure, you have a favorite, but how do you know when it’s time to switch your go-to social media platform? We share tools, tips and strategies to help you decide.
byIvana Taylor18 Views