- Q1: What are the most common influencer marketing myths?
- — Geno Prussakov (@ePrussakov)Mon, Aug 07 2017 18:11:01
- — Ivana Taylor (@DIYMarketers)Mon, Aug 07 2017 18:11:00
- Q2: What are the key components to an influencer marketing campaign?
- — Geno Prussakov (@ePrussakov)Mon, Aug 07 2017 18:17:00A2: 1) Start with goals 2) Identify the right influencers 3) Onboard & activate 4) Reinforce 5) Measure #BizapaloozaChat
- — StrategyStew (@strategystew)Mon, Aug 07 2017 18:19:01A2 It’s a campaign like any other, it has to be fully documented and there has to be a process workflow. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q3: Is there a connection between affiliate marketing and influencer marketing - what is it?
- — SmallBizOpinions (@SmallBizOpinion)Mon, Aug 07 2017 18:23:00
- — Michael Roach (@mr0ach)Mon, Aug 07 2017 18:31:28
- — Amy Nowacoski (@amynowacoski)Mon, Aug 07 2017 18:21:08
- Q4: What’s the difference between influencing someone face-to-face and online?
- — Geno Prussakov (@ePrussakov)Mon, Aug 07 2017 18:26:01A4: In-person impression is more authentic than online. Hard(er) to fake. In either scenario, it's all about the intellect. #BizapaloozaChat
- — SmallBizOpinions (@SmallBizOpinion)Mon, Aug 07 2017 18:28:00A4) If you want to influence more people at the same time, than online influence can be quicker, capturing more ppl. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Mark Carruthers (@mark_BCP)Mon, Aug 07 2017 18:31:18A4: Online, you have a bit of a facade to hide behind , so less accountability. Face to face...nowhere to hide. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q5: Which do you prefer? Meeting someone IRL or building a relationship online first?
- — SmallBizOpinions (@SmallBizOpinion)Mon, Aug 07 2017 18:33:00A5) It’s good to meet people IRL before we connect online, specially when it comes to senior management. #BizapaloozaChat
Influencer Marketing Face-to-Face
Real influencer marketing is still face-to-face. Learn how to leverage influence in real life with Geno Prussakov, founder of Influencer Marketing Days
byIvana Taylor59 Views