- Q1:How do you feel about video content, love it or hate it? Why?
- — Ivana Taylor (@DIYMarketers)Mon, Aug 14 2017 18:11:00A1: Personally, I’m not a fan. I prefer to read. It’s all about speed of getting info. Video takes too long. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q2: What is video content marketing?
- — SmallBizOpinions (@SmallBizOpinion)Mon, Aug 14 2017 18:18:00A2) Video content marketing can also boost your SEO- so that your brand gets found by the right customers. #BizapaloozaChat
- — dorothy iltis cooper (@sittingpretty61)Mon, Aug 14 2017 18:17:38A2. Utilizing video to drive audience to your various forms of marketing from blogpost, demo of products and offering value #BizapaloozaChat
- Q3: What is it about video content that makes it so popular?
- — Charles T Franklin (@TheCharlesIBe)Mon, Aug 14 2017 18:21:56
- — SmallBizOpinions (@SmallBizOpinion)Mon, Aug 14 2017 18:23:00A3) It’s more engaging than a photo or written post, easier to consume and memorize. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Robert Willard (@BusSavvySavant)Mon, Aug 14 2017 18:24:47
- Q4: Which brands are the best at using video content marketing? Any examples?
- — Ivana Taylor (@DIYMarketers)Mon, Aug 14 2017 18:26:00A4: I love @CoSchedules video content because it teaches you how to use the tool and improve your content. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q5: Do businesses really need videos in their marketing strategy? Explain
- — Robert Willard (@BusSavvySavant)Mon, Aug 14 2017 18:31:57
- — Bizapalooza (@Bizapalooza)Mon, Aug 14 2017 18:32:01A5- If a business has something to teach, share or a platform where video would give viewers an experience. #BizapaloozaChat
How Videos Can Transform Your Content Marketing
"A video result is 53 times more likely to produce a first page ranking on Google than using traditional SEO techniques" -Forrester Research Roughly 80% of all internet content is video. Consumers can’t get enough video content, in this chat we discuss how a small business can create video even if they don’t have a large budget or content staff.
byIvana Taylor36 Views