- Q1: Do you listen to the podcasts, which ones are your favorite? Why?
- — StrategyStew (@strategystew)Mon, Oct 30 2017 18:14:02A1 Don’t have favorites, I listen to the podcasts, but rarely, not enough time and I prefer reading. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q2: What makes a great podcast host? #BizapaloozaChat
- — Dr. Dorrie Cooper (@sittingpretty61)Mon, Oct 30 2017 18:34:49
- — SmallBizOpinions (@SmallBizOpinion)Mon, Oct 30 2017 18:18:01A2) I think great podcast hosts are eloquent and know how to listen to their guests, how to lead the conversation. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q3: In what ways is podcasting a great addition to your content marketing strategy?
- — Suzanne M Stewart (@SuzanneStewart1)Mon, Oct 30 2017 18:29:29
- — Ivana Taylor (@DIYMarketers)Mon, Oct 30 2017 18:21:02A3: Every content attracts different audience, better reach and podcasting can be reused in other content forms. #BizapaloozaChat
- — SmallBizOpinions (@SmallBizOpinion)Mon, Oct 30 2017 18:23:00A3) Podcast targets specific type of the audience, and they can provide additional reach. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q4: Podcasts are trending -- AGAIN! How will they affect business?
- — Dr. Dorrie Cooper (@sittingpretty61)Mon, Oct 30 2017 18:30:54A4. Sorry, I think video and podcasts personalize the message and embed experience with feelings which r memorable. #BizapaloozaChat
- — SmallBizOpinions (@SmallBizOpinion)Mon, Oct 30 2017 18:28:01A4) Podcasting builds trust and credibility, and it’s a form of storytelling - people like that., #BizapaloozaChat
- — Bizapalooza (@Bizapalooza)Mon, Oct 30 2017 18:27:01A4- When something is trending it usually causes the saturation of the market. Only few will capitalize on podcasting. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q5: In what ways is podcasting like direct marketing?
- — Dr. Dorrie Cooper (@sittingpretty61)Mon, Oct 30 2017 18:39:28A5. Selling your content of personal impact with information and goals related to your business with more specialized app #BizapaloozaChat
- — Suzanne M Stewart (@SuzanneStewart1)Mon, Oct 30 2017 18:35:44
- — Ken Gordon (@quickmuse)Mon, Oct 30 2017 18:35:03A5 Direct marketing, bleh. What matters about podcasts that they connect you directly to a human voice. It enables anyone with a computer to try their hand, their voice, at radio. #bizapaloozachat
How to Use Podcasting to Attract a Flood of New Customers
Podcasting isn’t just an entertainment channel. 25% of Americans have listened to podcasts and today, businesses are using podcasts as a platform for marketing. See how you can use podcasting to attract your ideal customers.
byIvana Taylor14 Views