- — Ken O'Connor (@AKJames11)Mon, Mar 06 2017 19:55:40
- — Ivana Taylor (@DIYMarketers)Mon, Mar 06 2017 19:58:08
- Q1: Complete this sentence” LinkedIn is the ideal social platform for….
- Q2: What is the most outrageous experience you’ve had on LinkedIn?
- — Gary McIntire (@garymcintire)Mon, Mar 06 2017 19:26:50A2: Probably asking permission to publish a post about a few influential people and having them really appreciate it. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Jessica Dewell (@jess_dewell)Mon, Mar 06 2017 19:21:11A2. nothing outrageous. I read/converse on industry/biz dev current events. hard to focus on that w tech changes/limits #BizapaloozaChat
- — Jason Michael (@_Jason_Michael)Mon, Mar 06 2017 19:18:33A2: I haven’t had an outrageous experience on LinkedIn, yet. I’m sure it will only be a matter of time. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Michael Roach (@mr0ach)Mon, Mar 06 2017 19:22:43
- Q3: Is LinkedIn Your Focus/Favorite Platform for Lead Generation? Why or Why Not?
- — Gary McIntire (@garymcintire)Mon, Mar 06 2017 19:28:25A3: LI is a piece of a much larger puzzle. It has a job description just like every other platform I use. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Tianna Winters (@tfiend138)Mon, Mar 06 2017 19:26:39A3 For me Twitter but platforms take time. I've been diligent about being active on LI- it's only a matter of time #BizapaloozaChat
How to Use LinkedIn for Lead Generation in 2017
LinkedIn has made some changes to their platform in 2017. What are the best LinkedIn Lead Generation Strategies for 2017? Social media expert and best-selling author Neal Schaffer shares his best LinkedIn lead gen tips and strategies.
byIvana Taylor115 Views