- Q1: What influences you? Share an example of being influenced by an influencer.
- — Robert Willard (@BusSavvySavant)Mon, Jul 10 2017 18:14:53
- — FleaMarketZone.com (@fleamarketzone)Mon, Jul 10 2017 18:13:24
- — Bizapalooza (@Bizapalooza)Mon, Jul 10 2017 18:12:01A1- Influences can be different, the person who had the biggest influence on my life was my biology teacher. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q2: When you hear/read “influence” what is your first reaction?
- — Pier-Olivier Pinard (@Popinard)Mon, Jul 10 2017 18:17:16
- — Alexia P. Bullard (@ap_bullard)Mon, Jul 10 2017 18:16:03
- Q3: Why are we so obsessed with influence?
- — Independent Retailer (@indretailer)Mon, Jul 10 2017 18:24:17
- — Josiesque Designs (@josiesquedesign)Mon, Jul 10 2017 18:22:10
- Q4: Are there different types of influence? Explain.
- — StrategyStew (@strategystew)Mon, Jul 10 2017 18:29:00A4 IMO there’s constructive and destructive influence - everything else is about nuances, not essentially different. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Ivana Taylor (@DIYMarketers)Mon, Jul 10 2017 18:26:01
- Q5: What are some ways to gain and grow your influence?
- — SmallBizOpinions (@SmallBizOpinion)Mon, Jul 10 2017 18:33:00A5)To become influential it’s really important to have a unified message (visual, textual) across channels and consistency. #BizapaloozaChat
- — FleaMarketZone.com (@fleamarketzone)Mon, Jul 10 2017 18:31:43
- — Robert Willard (@BusSavvySavant)Mon, Jul 10 2017 18:35:51
How to Unleash Your Influence and Become Top of Mind
Influencer marketing has become a super hot topic. John Hall lays out a step by step plan to build your influence, attract new customers and profit.
byIvana Taylor31 Views