- Q1: When you’re thinking about building your brand or driving more sales, what’s most important to you? Traffic, links, or media attention? Why?
- — Ivana Taylor (@DIYMarketers)Mon, Jan 29 2018 19:11:00A1: I have to say it’s traffic and for me, it’s engagement. Engagement is most important to me because it means we are in relationship. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Bizapalooza (@Bizapalooza)Mon, Jan 29 2018 19:12:00A1- Most of the time it’s traffic, but I won’t get much of it if I do not engage and collaborate with people. There’s more to business than driving ppl to the website. #BizapaloozaChat
- — comfortwriter 📱🤓📝 (@ComfortWriter)Mon, Jan 29 2018 19:12:04
- — Jim Katzaman $ #LifeInsurance $ Worker #Benefits (@JKatzaman)Mon, Jan 29 2018 19:12:36A1 For building a brand and driving sales, the most important thing is positive publicity. Traffic and links are also indicators, but it's important to make a good first impression. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q2: What is your go-to strategy for driving traffic, getting links, generating leads, getting media attention and build relationships? Why?
- — AJ Borowsky (@AskWhatNext)Mon, Jan 29 2018 19:17:26A2 My go to strategy is to make my content relevant to my audience while tying it to something in the news. #bizapaloozachat
- — The Media Mogul.(Nigvision) (@NdlovuNigel)Mon, Jan 29 2018 19:17:41#BizapaloozaChat A2 Using appropriate and relevant hash tags when posting the content I create.
- — Dr. Dorrie Cooper (@sittingpretty61)Mon, Jan 29 2018 19:17:52
- Q3: What is email outreach as it relates to marketing?
- — StrategyStew (@strategystew)Mon, Jan 29 2018 19:24:00A3 It’s reaching out to people in a relevant way, even if it’s a cold emailing it has to be well targeted. #BizapaloozaChat
- — SmallBizOpinions (@SmallBizOpinion)Mon, Jan 29 2018 19:23:00A3) I have a need to say what it’s not: it is not just sending out a lot of emails to as many people as possible. VALUE is a key. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Ivana Taylor (@DIYMarketers)Mon, Jan 29 2018 19:21:00A3: Email outreach is just another name for pitching people to share your content or participate in content development and promotion. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q4: Do you see outreach as a PR, Marketing, or Sales strategy? Why?
- — Bizapalooza (@Bizapalooza)Mon, Jan 29 2018 19:27:00A4- I think that really depends on a goal that we want to accomplish. Based on that we tailor the message to fit PR, sales or marketing. #BizapaloozaChat
- — AJ Borowsky (@AskWhatNext)Mon, Jan 29 2018 19:27:44A4 Each can be a goal of outreach but isn't sales the end goal in PR and marketing? So I guess ultimately it's sales. #bizapaloozachat
- — SmallBizOpinions (@SmallBizOpinion)Mon, Jan 29 2018 19:28:00A4) For me, my business, outreach is a sales strategy. Not every time, but most of the time, and I admit success rate is not always visible, but it works in a long run. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q5: What do you think is included in an effective outreach marketing campaign?
- — StrategyStew (@strategystew)Mon, Jan 29 2018 19:34:00A5 I don’t think there’s many test opportunities, no margin for error, including the right people in the process, from the start, will make a difference. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Ivana Taylor (@DIYMarketers)Mon, Jan 29 2018 19:31:00A5: An effective outreach program must start with a relevant and targeted list of contacts and influencers. The next important element has to be a great email that has the recipient at the center and then follow-up. #BizapaloozaChat
How to Run a Successful Outreach Campaign
What is an outreach campaign, when should you do one, and what is the proper way to do outreach to get the best results for your marketing campaign.
byIvana Taylor12 Views