- Q1: What does it mean to run a purpose driven business?
- — Russ Stoddard (@rstoddard)Mon, Dec 11 2017 19:10:00A1: For me, running a purpose-driven business means you are creating social & environmental impact alongside financial profit. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Ivana Taylor (@DIYMarketers)Mon, Dec 11 2017 19:11:00A1: A purpose driven business is one dedicated to a core value or belief - over profit. Although, profit is a goal. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Wholesale Central (@WholesaleCen)Mon, Dec 11 2017 19:11:01
- — Bizapalooza (@Bizapalooza)Mon, Dec 11 2017 19:12:00A1- That’s business that looks beyond profit, creating meaningful workplace for their employees, and also ethical business. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q2: Would you pay MORE for a product or service if it were sold by a purpose driven business? Why or why not?
- — Charles Franklin (@charles2reality)Mon, Dec 11 2017 19:24:30
- — StrategyStew (@strategystew)Mon, Dec 11 2017 19:19:01A2 Yes, but it would take true insight on what that business really does, is it really purpose driven as a whole company. #BizapaloozaChat
- — SmallBizOpinions (@SmallBizOpinion)Mon, Dec 11 2017 19:18:01A2) Of course I would, by supporting those companies I’d also support something I believe in. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q3: In what ways is a purpose driven business different from a profit-driven business?
- — Andrea Villeneuve (@DreaVilleneuve)Mon, Dec 11 2017 19:21:42A3; Generally people over profit - there's a commitment to community, to employees, to society that goes beyond the $ payout. #BizapaloozaChat https://twitter.com/Bizapalooza/status/940300151679315969 …
- — Russ Stoddard (@rstoddard)Mon, Dec 11 2017 19:21:00A3: Financial profit is important to purpose-driven business as no margin means no mission. Money + intention fuels change. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Suzanne Stewart (@SuzanneStewart1)Mon, Dec 11 2017 19:23:50
- — SmallBizOpinions (@SmallBizOpinion)Mon, Dec 11 2017 19:23:00A3) Purpose driven business shares its profit (in a way) either through improving workplace conditions, or wages… investing in its workforce. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q4: Is every business purpose driven in some way? Why or Why not?
- — Andrea Villeneuve (@DreaVilleneuve)Mon, Dec 11 2017 19:28:33A4: Every business has a purpose, you should choose those which most align with your values, needs and passion. #BizapaloozaChat https://twitter.com/Bizapalooza/status/940301411929038848 …
- — StrategyStew (@strategystew)Mon, Dec 11 2017 19:29:00A4 In a broad sense yes, every company has a purpose, after all every company has a a vision - a vision communicates the purpose. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Wholesale Central (@WholesaleCen)Mon, Dec 11 2017 19:25:59
- Q5: What’s the difference between a purpose statement and a mission statement?
- — Russ Stoddard (@rstoddard)Mon, Dec 11 2017 19:30:02
How to Profit from Your Purpose
Companies with a purpose driven business return 6x more than those who don’t. Is it time to find, feature and profit from your purpose? Follow these strategies.
byIvana Taylor66 Views