- This is one of those chats where you have to really watch the video because it's LOADED with helpful tips, entertaining banter and additional info you won't find in the Tweets.
- Q1: Why did you start your business?
- — Mike Rana ✈️📱🇺🇸 (@michaelranaii)Mon, Mar 13 2017 18:12:23A1. Mostly to share experiences with others, #educate others, and to work toward being a #nomad. #bizapaloozachat https://twitter.com/bizapalooza/status/841350651284193281 …
- — Gary McIntire (@garymcintire)Mon, Mar 13 2017 18:13:14A1: Time/schedule freedom, unlimited potential, control of decisions, and b/c I don't play well with others. #BizapaloozaChat
- — StrategyStew (@strategystew)Mon, Mar 13 2017 18:14:01
- — Ivana Taylor (@DIYMarketers)Mon, Mar 13 2017 18:11:01
- Q2: What role does money play in running a business?
- — Mike Rana ✈️📱🇺🇸 (@michaelranaii)Mon, Mar 13 2017 18:18:09A2. Allows expansion, #hiring new minds, more #innovation, and making sure you have what your customers want. #bizapaloozachat https://twitter.com/bizapalooza/status/841351908967231488 …
- — Gary McIntire (@garymcintire)Mon, Mar 13 2017 18:18:14A2: It's complicated. Making money is the GOAL, not the function. The FUNCTION is acquisition & maintenance of customers. #BizapaloozaChat
- — SEQ Advisory Group (@seqadvisory)Mon, Mar 13 2017 18:20:18A2: The most important role it should play is proper cash flow management. No cash = no business. #BizapaloozaChat https://twitter.com/DIYMarketers/status/841351909403439104 …
- — Ivana Taylor (@DIYMarketers)Mon, Mar 13 2017 18:16:00
- Q3: Where do you put more focus in running your business; generating more customers or more profit?
- — SEQ Advisory Group (@seqadvisory)Mon, Mar 13 2017 18:30:44A3: More customers, especially for smaller companies but always 1 eye on profit. #BizapaloozaChat https://twitter.com/Bizapalooza/status/841353171339509761 …
- — Ivana Taylor (@DIYMarketers)Mon, Mar 13 2017 18:23:41
- — Bizapalooza (@Bizapalooza)Mon, Mar 13 2017 18:22:01
- Q4: What’s the difference between “making money” “keeping money” and “taking money”
- — Mike Rana ✈️📱🇺🇸 (@michaelranaii)Mon, Mar 13 2017 18:27:19A4. MM = when people buy your product or service. KM = Appropriating the money. TM = Accepting external funds. #bizapaloozachat https://twitter.com/bizapalooza/status/841354425499279360 …
- — Gary McIntire (@garymcintire)Mon, Mar 13 2017 18:28:30A4: Not sure I get the ? Making is earning. Keeping is saving. Taking is either not earning (customers) or draw (owner). #BizapaloozaChat
- — Mike Rana ✈️📱🇺🇸 (@michaelranaii)Fri, Mar 10 2017 01:29:30A4. You also want to make sure you’re on a platform your audience uses. (I.E. AARP won’t be on Myspace) #bizapaloozachat
- Q5: We throw around the word “profit” what does “being profitable” mean to you?
- — Mike Rana ✈️📱🇺🇸 (@michaelranaii)Mon, Mar 13 2017 18:32:02A5. The biz makes #returns that allow #investment into future products and/or growth of company. #bizapaloozachat https://twitter.com/bizapalooza/status/841355688521662466 …
How to Make Your Business Permanently Profitable
Did your business make money this year? Hundreds of thousands of businesses don’t -- in fact each year something like 700,000 business close their doors because they simply didn’t make enough money. Now -- what if I told you that this doesn’t have to happen to YOUR business. In fact, there’s a way to make your business “Permanently Profitable” and it’s not magic - it’s not an accounting trick - it’s SO INSANELY easy that when you hear how it’s done - you’re going to kick yourself for not doing it sooner. I’ve been doing this for the last few years and I can tell you the results are MAGICAL (I’ll even admit that I haven’t been following the program 100%) I’ve only really done this ONE thing and it’s made a huge difference for me and it will make a huge difference for you too. You’re salivating RIGHT? Well, it’s time to meet the man behind the magic -- my friend, best selling author and frequent expert on MSNBC -- Mike Michalowicz
byIvana Taylor81 Views