- Q1: How do you feel about selling? Love it, Hate it or Necessary evil?
- — Andrew Martin (@Andrew_J_Martin)Mon, Aug 21 2017 18:13:19I'm gonna jump in for a bit. A1: Necessary evil that can be surprisingly fun but often quite a slog. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Tianna Winters (@socialbytw)Mon, Aug 21 2017 18:12:48A1 learning to love it, it's a confidence thing. Used to prefer cold emails but now I've learned my personality is an asset #BizapaloozaChat
- Q2: “Always be closing” - true or false?
- — Suzanne M Stewart (@SuzanneStewart1)Mon, Aug 21 2017 18:17:44
- — SmallBizOpinions (@SmallBizOpinion)Mon, Aug 21 2017 18:18:00A2) It’s true, because in business even when we do not sell directly we actually do. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Gary McIntire (@garymcintire)Mon, Aug 21 2017 18:19:11A2: Many customers today "close" themselves in advance of the business transaction. I think "C" now equals Connecting #bizapaloozachat
- — MelAnn (@legacyarchivist)Mon, Aug 21 2017 18:23:18A2 #Bizapaloozachat False. My mantra is "always be serving" or "always be connecting" - not closing. https://twitter.com/bizapalooza/status/899696353093103616 …
- Q3: What are the biggest selling challenges/obstacles for small business and solopreneurs?
- — Tianna Winters (@socialbytw)Mon, Aug 21 2017 18:22:34
- — Suzanne M Stewart (@SuzanneStewart1)Mon, Aug 21 2017 18:23:43
- Q4: How would you describe an effective sales enablement strategy?
- — SmallBizOpinions (@SmallBizOpinion)Mon, Aug 21 2017 18:28:00A4) A well rounded strategy covers key components from training to the tools and resources. #BizapaloozaChat
- — dorothy iltis cooper (@sittingpretty61)Mon, Aug 21 2017 18:31:57
- — Gary McIntire (@garymcintire)Mon, Aug 21 2017 18:30:53A4: One that identifies the most compatible people/communities who appreciate your role and who utilize specified CTA's. #bizapaloozachat
- Q5: What role does marketing have in a well-rounded sales strategy?
- — dorothy iltis cooper (@sittingpretty61)Mon, Aug 21 2017 18:36:09A5. Your content provides the nourishment and value to engage consumers with a worthy product they will want to consume. #BizapaloozaChat
How to Make Marketing and Sales Work Together
Don’t just blame sales if you aren’t getting new customers. Salespeople need to be armed with content, with materials, with a process and with prospects. It used to be called marketing services, today it’s called sales enablement and no matter what it’s called - it generates more customers and higher sales.
byIvana Taylor26 Views