- Q1: Stop and think for a minute, what media are you most attracted to and why?
- — Khulekani Christian (@KhulekaniMj)Mon, Sep 25 2017 18:14:57A1. I love podcasts, I can listen while I'm on the go or busy with something else. #BizapaloozaChat https://twitter.com/DIYMarketers/status/912378669418479616 …
- — SmallBizOpinions (@SmallBizOpinion)Mon, Sep 25 2017 18:13:00A1) I enjoy the engagement of Live Streaming because it builds relationships with audience. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q2: Which part of media development is an art and which part is a science?
- — Dr. Dorrie Cooper (@sittingpretty61)Mon, Sep 25 2017 18:16:52#BizapaloozaChat A2. Depending what media you are using the tech drives the analytics and quality. The entrepreneur is the artist
- — Suzanne M Stewart (@SuzanneStewart1)Mon, Sep 25 2017 18:17:35
- Q3: What do you think causes media products to fail?
- — Ian Lamont 藍毅恩 (@ilamont)Mon, Sep 25 2017 18:21:00
- — Bizapalooza (@Bizapalooza)Mon, Sep 25 2017 18:22:00A3- Media products fail when they are too focused on production and not on content that helps the audience. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Louis Gudema (@LouisGudema)Mon, Sep 25 2017 18:22:22A3 Crucial issue: can you get to the audience that you need to on social media, or are you engaging with non-buyers #bizapaloozachat
- Q4: How would you describe a successful media production project?
- — SmallBizOpinions (@SmallBizOpinion)Mon, Sep 25 2017 18:28:00A4) Lot’s of checking points, documented process, even using online tools to keep track of everything. #BizapaloozaChat
- — StrategyStew (@strategystew)Mon, Sep 25 2017 18:29:00A4 It’s all about the team, media production has many moving parts, work and communication have to be transparent. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Khulekani Christian (@KhulekaniMj)Mon, Sep 25 2017 18:28:27A4. You've attracted the right audience and create valuable content. Be authentic and consistent. #BizapaloozaChat https://twitter.com/Bizapalooza/status/912382445349195776 …
- Q5: What are crucial elements of a media production project - where should we start?
- — Ivana Taylor (@DIYMarketers)Mon, Sep 25 2017 18:31:00A5: The first place to start is by reviewing your target audience and your goals, then content ideation. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Lean Media (@leanmediaorg)Mon, Sep 25 2017 18:32:01
How to Create Media Your Audiences Will Love
Multimedia content is here to stay. But how do you create media content that your audiences will love and share? Author Ian Lamont will share his tips and strategies.
byIvana Taylor37 Views