- Q1: Why is it important to have a niche for our business?
- — Bizapalooza (@Bizapalooza)Mon, Nov 13 2017 19:12:00A1- Having a niche makes it far easier describe what you do and sell to a specific customer that’s eager to buy!. #BizapaloozaChat
- — SmallBizOpinions (@SmallBizOpinion)Mon, Nov 13 2017 19:13:01A1) Market saturation - when your business has a niche, it’s easier to target potential buyers, it’s also easier for them to find your business.#BizapaloozaChat
- Q2: What are some ways to find or create your niche?
- — StrategyStew (@strategystew)Mon, Nov 13 2017 19:19:00A2 Ask yourself about your business goals, be certain of them and then find spots that you can improve. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Suzanne M Stewart (@SuzanneStewart1)Mon, Nov 13 2017 19:23:06
- — Tim Berry (@Timberry)Mon, Nov 13 2017 19:16:57A2: it's like sculpture, starting with a big block and chipping stuff off. To find your niche, carve out the things you aren't doing. Identify who isn't in your market. It's a redefinition of focus. #bizapaloozachat
- — Dr. Dorrie Cooper (@sittingpretty61)Mon, Nov 13 2017 19:16:51A2. Many marketers carve out a niche by utilizing twitter chats, video streaming and offering freebies like ebooks. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q3: What are the critical success factors to building authority?
- — Bizapalooza (@Bizapalooza)Mon, Nov 13 2017 19:22:01A3- We all have valuable experiences to share, the trick is to share them with others in a way that will allow them to use that value. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Ivana Taylor (@DIYMarketers)Mon, Nov 13 2017 19:21:00A3: The first step is having an excellent product or service. Then educating, informing and helping people in that area. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q4: What should we avoid - what actions can make us look incompetent when building authority in a niche?
- — StrategyStew (@strategystew)Mon, Nov 13 2017 19:29:00A4 Always improve your customer service, avoid that “I’m right, you’re wrong” attitude and focus on solutions. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Suzanne M Stewart (@SuzanneStewart1)Mon, Nov 13 2017 19:29:00
- — Dr. Dorrie Cooper (@sittingpretty61)Mon, Nov 13 2017 19:30:32A4. Give credit where it is due as well as highlight your accomplishments but don't exploit yourself or someone on social media. Establish clear communication and contracts for what you offer or endorse. The old adage, if I wouldn't buy it then don't sell it. #BizapaloozaChat
- — SmallBizOpinions (@SmallBizOpinion)Mon, Nov 13 2017 19:28:01A4) Having a niche means your name is your business, stay away from gossiping - it’s bad for business. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q5: Can becoming a go-to person be done on a budget? How?
- — StrategyStew (@strategystew)Mon, Nov 13 2017 19:34:00A5 I think it’s all about networking and focus on activities that will bring best ROI in business growth. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Suzanne M Stewart (@SuzanneStewart1)Mon, Nov 13 2017 19:32:29
- — Ivana Taylor (@DIYMarketers)Mon, Nov 13 2017 19:31:02A5: When we want to become a go-to person in business it always starts on a budget, investing goes hand in hand as we grow our network.#BizapaloozaChat
How to Become the Go-To Person in Your Niche?
Discover how discovering your specific niche attracts higher paying clients.
byIvana Taylor51 Views