- Q1: What percentage of your network on social media is OUTSIDE your country?
- — Bizapalooza (@Bizapalooza)Mon, Jul 31 2017 18:12:01A1- Don’t know in % but I network with a lot of people from across the world, that’s why I love social media. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q2: How often do you actively and regularly engage with people outside your country?
- — SmallBizOpinions (@SmallBizOpinion)Mon, Jul 31 2017 18:18:01A2) Couple of times every week, I don’t count casual chats on twitter, only real conversations. #BizapaloozaChat
- — StrategyStew (@strategystew)Mon, Jul 31 2017 18:19:01A2 Even though I don’t have many in my network, I like tweetchats and that’s how I get in touch w/ ppl outside US. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q3: What are the advantages of having global connections?
- — ★ Gigi Peterkin ✍ (@Gigi_Peterkin)Mon, Jul 31 2017 18:23:50A3 the knowledge that the world is bigger than your neighborhood, city, country. We r global citizens; need a global persp. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q4: What is your favorite social media platform to connect and communicate globally?
- — Jim Katzaman (@JKatzaman)Mon, Jul 31 2017 18:26:43A4 Twitter -- specifically Twitter chats -- is a handy way to connect globally throughout the day seven days a week. #BizapaloozaChat
- Q5: How has social media improved your global outreach?
- — CP Solutions (@Your_CPSolution)Mon, Jul 31 2017 18:31:47
- — StrategyStew (@strategystew)Mon, Jul 31 2017 18:34:00A5 They didn’t, not because they can’t it’s because I have small business and I still don’t need global reach. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Andrea Villeneuve (@DreaVilleneuve)Mon, Jul 31 2017 18:41:47A5: It is so easy to find conversations with people. Location is only sometimes a barrier when extending the connection IRL #BizapaloozaChat https://twitter.com/Bizapalooza/status/892089990448132096 …
Global Social Networking
byIvana Taylor59 Views