- Q1: What is the purpose of your business?
- — QL Tech Australia (@QLTechAustralia)Tue, Jun 20 2017 04:59:30
- — Charles T Franklin (@TheCharlesIBe)Mon, Jun 19 2017 18:15:29
- Q2: How often do you worry about your business making enough money?
- — Robert Willard (@BusSavvySavant)Mon, Jun 19 2017 18:20:42
- Q3: Why is it so hard for businesses to be profitable?
- — Andrea Villeneuve (@DreaVilleneuve)Mon, Jun 19 2017 18:26:00A3: Initially, you need show everyone else why what you believe is worth investing in. After, you need to plan for profit #BizapaloozaChat https://twitter.com/DIYMarketers/status/876867178703794176 …
- — QL Tech Australia (@QLTechAustralia)Tue, Jun 20 2017 05:02:37
- — Robert Willard (@BusSavvySavant)Mon, Jun 19 2017 18:24:35
- — SmallBizOpinions (@SmallBizOpinion)Mon, Jun 19 2017 18:23:00A3) Not everything is in our control, sometimes marketing dictates our success (and incomes) #BizapaloozaChat
- Q4: What is the definition of a profitable business?
- — Pierre DeBois (@ZimanaAnalytics)Mon, Jun 19 2017 18:37:24A4. Need to have a system in place to show that you monitor cash flow and potential down trends. That's more important... #BizapaloozaChat https://twitter.com/Bizapalooza/status/876868435753525248 …
- — StrategyStew (@strategystew)Mon, Jun 19 2017 18:29:00A4 IMO truly profitable business is able to share the profit with employees and improve the overall culture. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Stephanie Sims (@Finance_Ability)Mon, Jun 19 2017 18:27:11A4: Profitability = sustainability. If you can't count on having money left over, it's a hobby. #BizapaloozaChat
- — Angela Hemans (@AngelaHemans)Mon, Jun 19 2017 18:27:08A4. Depends on your business goals and objectives.It could mean being able to finance a trip or donate regularly to an org. #bizapaloozachat
- Q5: What are 3 things every biz needs to be profitable?
Found Money: How to Find the Hidden Profits in Your Business
There are hidden profits in your business, and there are simple easy ways to find them. Steve Wilkinghoff makes the financial part of your business fun.
byIvana Taylor18 Views