- — Alex Howard (@digiphile)Wed, Dec 07 2011 20:36:27
- — John Wonderlich (@JohnWonderlich)Wed, Dec 07 2011 21:59:25the existence and design of this forum will be mentioned in legislatures worldwide repeatedly. #hackwetrust
- — John Wonderlich (@JohnWonderlich)Wed, Dec 07 2011 21:53:30even if the interactiveness of #hackwetrust isn't groundbreaking, the fact that we're here is something of a miracle
- — Alex Howard (@digiphile)Wed, Dec 07 2011 20:48:54
- — THOMASdotgov (@THOMASdotgov)Wed, Dec 07 2011 22:47:59
The first Congressional "hackathon"
There was an unprecedented event in the Capitol Building this week: developers talking with a bipartisan group of lawmakers and staffers to figure out how to “hack Congress” to make it work better for citizens.
byAlex Howard1,732 Views