- And co-editor @enrite
- It was a stunning and crisp Waikato morning, but also a beautiful New York afternoon, a sticky 90 degrees in Miami, and the weather in Sheffield is perhaps best left to your imagination. We gathered to discuss progress with writing for the upcoming special issue. How is the research and writing going?
- — Ursula (@UrsulaEdg)Wed, Aug 26 2015 20:43:05
- — Jeffrey Keefer (@JeffreyKeefer)Wed, Aug 26 2015 21:04:13
- — Sue Beckingham (@suebecks)Wed, Aug 26 2015 21:04:35
- — Sue Beckingham (@suebecks)Wed, Aug 26 2015 21:09:22
- — Sue Beckingham (@suebecks)Wed, Aug 26 2015 21:13:34
- — Jon Rainford (@JonRainford)Wed, Aug 26 2015 21:04:15
- — Jon Rainford (@JonRainford)Wed, Aug 26 2015 21:07:01
- We were very encouraged by the ideas, and want to support their development. As these come to fruition there will be an eclectic collation of high quality articles from a range of perspectives. We hope the authors were also encouraged.
- We paved the way for further conversation between contributors, and with editors too:
Tweeting up a Special Issue
A tweet up to discuss ideas for the upcoming Twitter in Education Special Issue of E-Learning and Digital Media #twitteredsichat
byDianne Forbes254 Views