- — 24-Hour Bookclub (@24hourbookclub)Thu, Jan 03 2013 18:26:17If you're into hardcover, there's still time to visit a bookstore or order Both Flesh and Not for Saturday delivery: http://www.amazon.com/Both-Flesh-David-Foster-Wallace/dp/0316182370/ …m/Both-Flesh-David-Foster-Wallace/dp/0316182370/
- — 24-Hour Bookclub (@24hourbookclub)Thu, Jan 03 2013 18:29:20Alternatively, ebooks are spontaneity enablers. We'll be posting links to those as the countdown to Sunday continues :) http://www.24hourbookclub.com kclub.com
- — Kristin Appenbrink (@kristinapp)Thu, Jan 03 2013 15:14:00Making plans to read in person with some friends for the @24hourbookclub this Sunday! Now to think about snacks.
- — 24-Hour Bookclub (@24hourbookclub)Fri, Jan 04 2013 18:43:59
- — Diana Kimball (@dianakimball)Sat, Jan 05 2013 15:03:23On Sunday, I'll be reading the new collection of DFW essays in @Readmill with @24hourbookclub…and Readmill wrote it up! http://blog.readmill.com/post/39746352278/24-hour-bookclub-readmill-come-join ….com/post/39746352278/24-hour-bookclub-readmill-come-join
- — 24-Hour Bookclub (@24hourbookclub)Sat, Jan 05 2013 21:46:35It's Sunday morning in New Zealand and Singapore…the leading edge of #24hourbookclub! If you live around there, let us know once you begin?
- — 24-Hour Bookclub (@24hourbookclub)Sat, Jan 05 2013 21:48:01(We'll introduce you to other readers in similar time zones, and hook you up with early access to the @branch group if you'd like.)
- — Diana Kimball (@dianakimball)Sun, Jan 06 2013 01:05:01Snack run for #24hourbookclub sustenance: complete. Never undertake a reading marathon without a full fridge! Getting excited for tomorrow.
- — Kendra Albert (@KendraSerra)Sun, Jan 06 2013 01:13:36How did I miss that #24hourbookclub will take place tomorrow? Thank goodness I already had a copy of Both Flesh and Not. Super excited!
- — 24-Hour Bookclub (@24hourbookclub)Sun, Jan 06 2013 02:36:24
- — 24-Hour Bookclub (@24hourbookclub)Sun, Jan 06 2013 03:13:59Wondering when to start reading in the morning? Short answer: whenever you're ready. As for us…we'll start tweeting as soon as we wake up!
- — bignoseduglyguy (@bignoseduglyguy)Sun, Jan 06 2013 02:53:36
- — Casey A. Gollan (@CaseyG)Sun, Jan 06 2013 06:21:35
- — Sebastopol Doc Fest (@SebastopolDocs)Sun, Jan 06 2013 07:03:04
- — MatthiasHörtenhuber (@Mashehu)Sun, Jan 06 2013 09:34:15DFW's Federer Moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLhM6P_p0KE&feature=player_detailpage#t=117s …om24hourbookclubP_p0KE&feature=player_detailpage#t=117s #24hourbookclub
- — Jonas Hjalmar Blom (@Jonashjalmar)Sun, Jan 06 2013 09:46:30
- — Jonas Hjalmar Blom (@Jonashjalmar)Sun, Jan 06 2013 10:02:31
- — Jonas Hjalmar Blom (@Jonashjalmar)Sun, Jan 06 2013 10:22:02
@24hourbookclub reads Both Flesh and Not
On January 6, 2013, we devoured the new collection of David Foster Wallace's essays in one big gulp with readers all over the world. These are our tweets.
byDiana Kimball100 Views