- What a great day! Our biggest takeaway? Become an advocate by taking three simple action steps!
- The day started off with some great gems on why we need advocacy in diabetes.
- — Moira McCarthy (@MoiraCMcC)Wed, Jul 02 2014 13:41:46
- — Diabetes Hands Fndn (@diabeteshf)Wed, Jul 02 2014 12:22:49Why advocate? "Do it if you value a productive country that supports its people with proper access to care" - Paul Madden #MasterLab
- The day started off with some great gems from opening speaker Paul Madden and a patient panel.
- — diaTribe (@diaTribeNews)Wed, Jul 02 2014 12:37:53
- — Kelly / Diabetes (@diabetesalish)Wed, Jul 02 2014 14:21:54
- — diaTribe (@diaTribeNews)Wed, Jul 02 2014 12:44:35
- — Kim / Diabetes (@txtngmypancreas)Wed, Jul 02 2014 13:52:12To Congress: currently 60% of those on Medicare who have diabetes visit hospital > once/yr. End game: let's reduce that spending. #MasterLab
- — Karen Graffeo (@KarenBittrSweet)Wed, Jul 02 2014 13:24:17
- HCM Strategists had some amazing learning getting "Back to Basics" on advocacy and what we can learn from other movements.
- — Lauren Stanford (@Lauren_Stanford)Wed, Jul 02 2014 15:14:39
- — diaTribe (@diaTribeNews)Wed, Jul 02 2014 15:19:48
- We were glad to see Stayce Beck from FDA present and attend - and look forward to increasing our engagement with them when she said "We want to hear from you!".
- — Catherine Price (@Catherine_Price)Wed, Jul 02 2014 13:19:26
- — diaTribe (@diaTribeNews)Wed, Jul 02 2014 13:13:51
- Our own Kelly Close and Adam Brown presented on our take on advocacy and being smart about diabetes.
An epic #MasterLab at #CWDFFL14
Diabetes advocates unite! We had a packed day at the MasterLab held by Diabetes Hands Foundation at the first day of Children with Diabetes Friends for Life.