- Wednesday, the Philadelphia Daily News ran this cover.
- The Flyers then lost, 10-3. Guess who got blamed!
- — Greg Reinhart (@GregReinhart)Thu, Apr 19 2012 03:32:01@emptynetters 1-0 after a denigrating cover from the Philly Daily News, hopefully they keep it up by calling Geno the Tin-Malk or something
- — Marybeth Kelly (@MK12679)Thu, Apr 19 2012 01:53:20What have I said for years about keeping your fucking mouth shut & not jinxing our teams! This is Philly! How do you NOT know better?
- — Brendan F. Quinn (@BrendanNooga)Thu, Apr 19 2012 01:09:00I blame today's god-awful Philadelphia Daily News cover. http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17jx8c56vpf12jpg/original.jpg …etsFlyersmg/17jx8c56vpf12jpg/original.jpg #Flyers
- Sorry if you were joking! I didn't bother to check.
The Daily News Cost the Flyers the Game
Professional athletes care so little about their jobs that they only try hard when a newspaper Photoshops one of them onto an 80-year-old movie character, according to people. Thanks to @KevinCooney for the inspiration.
byDan McQuade287 Views