- — Mick Shaffer (@mickshaffer)Thu, Aug 23 2012 20:53:38Lance Armstrong with 500+ clean tests but banned on hearsay. If baseball adopted this policy, they'd have six players left.
- — Justin Bunger (@jwbpatssox)Thu, Aug 23 2012 21:26:30damn shame lance armstrong will now be grouped with the likes of mark mcgwire, barry bonds, floyd landis, melky cabrera, etc.
- — Pizza the Hutt (@pizzathe_hutt)Thu, Aug 23 2012 21:26:27“Hi, I’m lance Armstrong, and I actually won 7 bike races. I don’t have the medals though, cause some idiot 12 years later said I didn’t.”
- — Jamaal Johnson (@schoolsmyhustle)Thu, Aug 23 2012 21:28:36Lance Armstrong shouldn't have been banned yet tho. Don't be the NFL; do you job. Show me evidence of his guilt first before you ban/strip.
- — Timmy Hands (@TimmyHands)Thu, Aug 23 2012 21:27:19I don't know whether Lance Armstrong is guilty or not. Either way, he is still a hero of mine. Dude has done just way too much good.
- — Re-Grand Opening. (@LennonEmpire)Thu, Aug 23 2012 21:26:26Damn, Lance Armstrong did alot for those medals. Sports is so corrupt to the point that, us as normal fans don't even understand or know !
- — Chenea Evans (@CheneaNotFar)Thu, Aug 23 2012 21:27:18Sad about Lance Armstrong. Still his fight over cancer will always be his greatest victory and his lasting legacy, Livestrong.