- Jesse makes a plug for Jane McGonigal's book:
- Quiz time:
Playing video games tends to make people:
*More likely to reason and promote peace
*More likely to fight and promote war
*I have no idea
- — OurSayAust (@OurSayAust)Wed, Jun 22 2011 20:27:45
- Another book shout out by Jesse.
- We're getting quite the book list here.
- — nerdcorejourn (@nerdcorejourn)Wed, Jun 22 2011 20:37:14
- — nerdcorejourn (@nerdcorejourn)Wed, Jun 22 2011 20:39:17
Games for Change: Jesse Schell Keynote
Jesse Schell is also on the faculty of the Entertainment Technology Center at Carnegie Mellon University where he teaches classes in Game Design, and is also the author of the award winning book The Art of Game Design: A Book of Lenses. This is the closing keynote of the Games for Change Conference 2011 #G4C2011.
byDevon Smith1 Like1,155 Views