- — Will Leitch (@williamfleitch)Sat, Aug 11 2012 06:36:48Most common response to Ryan's Shaq Suit: He looks like Tom Hanks at the end of Big when he turns back into a kid.
- — GKilrane (@gerrykilrane)Sat, Aug 11 2012 07:52:05"Romney wore a tie, no jacket, while Ryan was in jacket, no tie – making the pair, at least symbolically, a full suit" http://www.boston.com/politicalintelligence/2012/08/11/mitt-romney-chooses-paul-ryan-running-mate/SYa5KjwAikhF92jR2MMmeI/story.html …m/politicalintelligence/2012/08/11/mitt-romney-chooses-paul-ryan-running-mate/SYa5KjwAikhF92jR2MMmeI/story.html
- — Korey Dunaway (@koreydunaway)Sat, Aug 11 2012 07:50:58"Romney wore a tie, no jacket, while Ryan was in jacket, no tie – making the pair, at least symbolically, a full suit."
- — Nikki Singh (@NikkiTomar)Sat, Aug 11 2012 07:46:19James Carville stop complaining about Paul Ryan not wearing a suit/tie and maybe you should start wearing hair you look/sound unintelligent
- — kara vallow (@teenagesleuth)Sat, Aug 11 2012 07:44:16@sir_barton There was a last minute VP pick change in the green room and they stripped Chris Christie's suit jacket and threw it on Ryan.
- — JP Farster (@jpfarster)Sat, Aug 11 2012 07:43:27CNN concerned more with how Romney and Ryan were dressed versus the substance of the message. Should they have been in suit and ties?
- — Jason Dunham (@JasDunham)Sat, Aug 11 2012 07:43:15@emcarxx My TL was full of people pointing out Paul Ryan's suit, his Little Rascals haircut, the VP/Pres error. It's all Twitter fodder.