- "What we have said of miracles may be applied, without any variation, to prophecies; and indeed, all prophecies are real miracles, and as such only, can be admitted as proofs of any revelation. If it did not exceed the capacity of human nature to foretell future events, it would be absurd to employ any prophecy as an argument for a divine mission or authority from heaven."
- David Hume, Of Miracles
- by Dennis Markuze
- THE "NOSTRADAMUS EFFECT" - PROPHET OF THE MILLENNIUM
Do you think they felt it. What do you think?
- TIME TO RAISE THE CURTAIN!
- MEET THE PSEUDOSKEPTIC BUSTERS!
- HOW TO SQUASH A SKEPTIC!
- SKEPTICISM AND THE BRAIN!
FIGHTING THE FAKERS!
For over 40 years a man by the name of James Randi, founder of the James Randi Educational foundation (JREF), has challenged anyone to provide proof of the paranormal and that he would pay them $1,000,000 if they could. Hundreds have tried and all have failed the test.
- THE CLOSED SOCIETY!
- WE ACCEPTED THE CHALLENGE!