- The 2012 BETT show brought together more than 30,000 leaders in technology and education at Olympia in London.
Moderator Ewan McIntosh kicked off the day with the question: What are your happiest and least happy moments of learning.
- Dom Breadmore, community educator and digital media artist, shares his personal experience with the joys and challenges of learning.
- EdTech's Tom Barrett calls out the happiest and least happy times learning from people joining the discussion via Twitter.
- The conversation was graphically recorded throughout the day.
On encouraging students to take risks and finding creative solutions...
- Tony Wilson with 4thought Group emphasizes the necessity of creating an environment in which mistakes and failure are welcome.
- Debbie Forster, Interim CEO of CDI Europe, talks about the program, Apps for Good, that teaches young people make a positive change in the world through mobile app creation. Visit appsforgood.org/ for more information.