- Here's contact info for the speakers -- smart folks with great ideas:
- And here's a link for all the presentations: http://www.fudr.org/workshop-presentations/ …
- Stephanie P. Dalke
- Graydon Dutcher, Delaware County Soil & Water Conservation District Graydon-Dutcher@dcswcd.org
- Mark Carabetta, Environmental Science, Milone & MacBroom firstname.lastname@example.org
- First up, Stephanie Dalke who works at the Pinchot Institute for Conservation and Common Waters (Sorry for the initial misspelling, Tweets are very much of the moment!)
- Next , Jeff Skelding (Friends of the Upper Delaware) talks about Sands Creek Restoration
- The third presenter was Graydon Dutcher, the Stream Program Coordinator, Delaware County Soil & Water Conservation who spoke about stream and floodplain restoration after a flood.