- We began looking at security at 6:12 a.m.
- By 7:00 a.m., more police gathered.
- A little further south on South Tryon Street, police officers prepare.
- By 7:30, some protesters had arrived at Trade and Tryon streets.
- 8:00 a.m.
- At 8:30, protesters start moving. In this case, they started from the Old Courthouse, the former site of the Occupy Charlotte encampment.
Protests at the Bank of America shareholders meeting
On Wednesday morning, hundreds of protestors from around the country descended on uptown Charlotte ahead of the Bank of America shareholders meeting.
byJeremy Markovich570 Views